Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Moving Appeal

Loads of extras have snuck on to the Genius website while I've been away but none have been more moving than this:



At this time of (genuinely worrying) cuts to the BBC, let's not forget that we're public service broadcasters first and foremost.

I might have been away but the show - which is pre-recorded - has been rolling along nicely. It was very gratifying to come home and see all the lovely comments about episodes 3 (Richard Herring & Vanessa Feltz) and 4 (Chris Addison & Mel Giedroyc).

My bum - at the time of typing still available on iplayer here - seems to have gone down very well. I think I did well to whisk my wife away to foreign climes while that was going out on the telly.

I hope you can tune in on Monday for episode 5 with Alexei Sayle and Tim Minchin.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the guy who had hundreds of idea's in the Mastermind-esq quiz

Dave Gorman said...

Yep. That's the one. You can see him here:
http://gormano.blogspot.com/2010/09/short-clip.html

Mimi said...

I am just completely touched by this, mainly with the help of the Snow Patrol music in the backround :D.

Unknown said...

Dave, do you have a YouTube version of this for us iPad users? Thanks,
Henry

Anonymous said...

iHate not being able to view things on myPhone grrr

Rich Pedley said...

At this rate you'll be inviting Pat to be a guest in the next series!

Lorna Dupré said...

Pat Harkin is a real find! Loving his contributions to the series.

AnotherCraig said...

I'm on the Tim Minchin and Alexei Sayle one! The Naughty Wall was my favourite bit.

Anonymous said...

Dave, I am afraid i was not as keen on your bum as some.